Anti Seize – Hard Grease
$13.00 – $425.00
Light brown waxy colour which is firmer than Soft Grease. Perfect for warmer climates. Stays clean during application. Internationally certified by NSF for worldwide certification in food processing industries.Eurofins France – worldwide environmental laboratories certification.
All prices are in NZD and exclude GST and Freight.
- Biodegradable/ Natural Anti-seize.
- Excellent for Marine applications where extreme salt water corrosion is prevalent – fittings on jetties, wharves, bolts, rods ,threads. Bolts can be undone years later.
- General purpose Anti-seize. On Stainless steel components to prevent galling between threads and fittings.
- Lubricant for slow moving pins and bushes.
- Prevention of battery terminal corrosion.
- Seals and preserves plastic, rubber and metal hose fittings – preventing perishing (suitable for food grade applications)
- Effective cutting and drilling compound.
- MIG welding nozzle anti-splatter
- Communications and telecommunications equipment – protects wiring, connectors and seals
- Any static application where exposure to extreme corrosion over time is an issue e.g. fertiliser spreaders, trolling cables etc.
- As an added barrier to prevent electrolysis between dissimilar metals
- Food Grade Application – International Approvals H1, Eurofins France potable drinking water.
- NZ Food Grade application – C15 – Dairy and Non-Dairy approvals.